Searching for your future muscle car? Then you’ve probably already had your eye on the 2021 Dodge Challenger. But, how expensive are the trim options, end what trim options are available in Fairbanks, AK? Let’s take a look!
How expensive is the 2021 Dodge Challenger?
When it comes to power and performance, it’s difficult to find a vehicle as impressive as the 2021 Dodge Challenger. However, this powerful vehicle does have a wide array of prices and trims. Look below to see the 10 different trim options in their corresponding starting MSRP prices:
- SXT Starting MSRP: $28,545
- GT Starting MSRP: $31,545
- R/T Starting MSRP: $35,245
- R/T Scat Pack Starting MSRP: $41,320
- R/T Scat Pack Widebody Starting MSRP: $47,315
- SRT Hellcat Starting MSRP: $60,945
- SRT Hellcat Widebody Starting MSRP: $66,945
- SRT Hellcat Redeye Starting MSRP: $72,545
- SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Starting MSRP: $78,945
- SRT Super Stock Starting MSRP: $81,945
as you can see, the price range of the 2021 Dodge Challenger varies drastically. Start with the SXT and you’ll have a Starting MSRP of $28,545. This price range goes all the way up to the SRT Super Stock, which starts at $81,945. so, this particular model is for shoppers of various budgets. All you have to do is find the trim that is right for you.
Test drive muscle cars in Fairbanks, AK
Now that you know a bit more about the 2021 Dodge Challenger, it is time to take it for a test drive here in Fairbanks, AK. come on over to your friendly Gene’s CDJR to take this vehicle and any other models of the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram lineups for a test drive. no matter which vehicle you pick, our expert team would be more than willing to help you find your future car. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch today. We look forward to seeing you!